Every Little Helps… and is doubled!
We are delighted to have been awarded the RIO challenge fund – this means that every penny you donate will be match funded and be doubly helpful to our mission of bringing great theatre to children and young people across the South West!
The Challenge Fund are providing match funding for £53,000 to support our productions which tour to over 60 schools in Devon and the South West every year and inspire 12,000 children to discover a love for live theatre. This money will only be available, however, if we can raise a matched total of £53,000 ourselves over the next three years.
Why Should you support us?
We have 35 years experience taking live theatre to schools in Devon. Each year we receive amazing feedback from pupils and teachers alike. We know the extraordinary impact our work has on our audience, and this makes us all the more determined to meet this fundraising challenge so we can continue to deliver and build on this brilliant work.
We are ever so grateful to our existing funders and supporters. It is only thanks to the help of Arts Council England and Exeter City Council that our work is subsidised and that schools are able to host us. However we know the increasing financial pressures schools are under and this is why this match funding challenge promises to make such a terrific impact on our ability to continue our work, and extend it to even more schools and pupils in the future.
How your money will help
Thanks to your support we will be able to
- Tour a schools production to 60 schools and 12,000 pupils every year
- Ensure that every ticket is subsidised by 60% to reduce the costs involved for schools
- Deliver performances for children with special needs (including the provision of British Sign Language performances)
how you can get involved
We are reaching out far and wide to meet this ambitious target of £53,000! Every little really will help, and remember that for every pound you give or raise, we get a pound in return from the Challenge Fund – doubling your contribution.
- Donate online by clicking on the link below
- Become an Alibi Ally – this comes with some wonderful perks!
- Run a marathon, hold a bake sale, put on a show… or any other fundraising event you can think of! Get in touch with us and let us know what you are up to and we will shout about it far and wide!
- If you can’t donate yourself maybe you know of, or work for, a local business who would be interested in supporting us? Or in supporting their local school by buying the gift of live theatre to arrive directly in their school hall? If that’s the case head over to our Business Supporters page to see all the wonderful perks we can offer in return for their help.
- Spread the word! Every little really will help…