Through Children’s Eyes – Symposium Booking
1.1. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before you purchase tickets from us.
1.2 The Symposium is organised and managed by Theatre Alibi, a registered charity in England and Wales with registration number 299565 and registered office at Emmanuel Hall, Emmanuel Road, EX4 1EJ.
1.3 These Terms and Conditions, together with any terms and conditions stated on the Booking Form govern the agreement between Theatre Alibi and the delegate named on the Booking Form (“you” and/or “your”) (together, the “Parties”) in connection with your purchase of a ticket for, and attendance at, the event specified in the Booking Form (the “Event”).
1.4 Any queries regarding the Event or the Terms and Conditions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Terms and Conditions
- Booking online indicates acceptance of our booking conditions
- All applications to register for the symposium are subject to availability and you making full payment. For the booking to be confirmed payment will be due immediately during the registration process on our booking website.
- By booking through our online system, you are registering yourself, or others within your organisation, as paying delegates for the symposium; Through Children’s Eyes – school children as theatre audiences on the 2nd and 3rd of July 2020.
- To purchase tickets, if paying by credit or debit card, you must be 18 or over and have a valid credit/debit card issued in your or your company’s name. If using a company card, you must have the full permission of your company to use it to make this purchase.
- If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome. Please email email@example.com at least 2 days’ notice, to let us know if you’d like to do this
- If tickets at the Early Bird rate are being transferred following the Early Bird deadline, the ticket difference will need to be paid prior to attending the event. This will be settled by invoice.
- No cancellations. The ticket is non-refundable.
- We may take photos or recordings of delegates at our events which could be used for marketing purposes. If you do not wish for any photos that you feature in to be used in this capacity please do let us know on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the content, speakers or timings of the events
- Theatre Alibi will not accept liability for transport disruption or individual transport disruption
- Theatre Alibi’s liability to you, whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any damages, loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind arising in connection with any booking (or requested booking) made by you or otherwise in relation to the symposium, shall be limited to the price paid by you in respect of your booking to attend the event.
- In the unlikely event that Theatre Alibi has to cancel the event, your ticket cost will be reimbursed. Theatre Alibi is not able to reimburse you for any other costs like travel or accommodation.
- All delegates’ details will be kept on our records, but we will not share your contact details with anyone and we will not contact you about anything other than the event you’re booked to attend – unless you have indicated otherwise
- You accept that communication from Theatre Alibi may be electronic. We may contact you by email to provide information regarding the symposium. You will not be added to the Theatre Alibi general mailing list unless you have expressly opted to do so.
- On the day of the event the delegate list (name, job title and organisation only) will be shared with attendees to facilitate networking and as an opportunity to make connections. This delegate list should not be used for overt selling by Theatre Alibi or anyone, either during or after the event. If you do not wish to be added to the delegate list please contact email@example.com immediately after booking or before June 19th 2020 at the latest.
- Theatre Alibi is committed to providing access for all. This event is held in venues that are wheelchair accessible. Please let us know your requirements as early as possible and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. You can tell us about your requirements on your booking form, by calling 01392 217 315 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require a personal assistant or carer to attend the event with you, they are very welcome. The personal assistant or carer’s place will be free. Please email email@example.com to book their free place.
- If you require a BSL interpreter please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org one month in advance if possible as they are often in demand. Theatre Alibi is committed to providing BSL interpreters for our events on request and subject to availability.
- These Terms and Conditions and the rights and obligations of both parties shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and both parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in respect of any dispute which arises hereunder.